All rights reserved
Printed in the United States of America
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise), without the prior permission of the publisher. Requests for permission should be directed to permissions@ cambriapress.com, or mailed to: Cambria Press, 20 Northpointe Parkway, Suite 188, Amherst, New York 14228.Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data
Identity and society in American poetry : the Romantic tradition / Robin Mookerjee.
Includes bibliographical references (p.) and index.
ISBN 978-1-60497-508-6 (alk. paper)
1. American poetry—History and criticism.
2. Identity (Psychology) in literature.
3. Society in literature.
4. Community in literature.
5. Romanticism—United States.
6. Literature and society—United States—History.
7. National characteristics, American, in literature. I. Title.