All rights reserved
Printed in the United States of America
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise), without the prior permission of the publisher.
Requests for permission should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to: Cambria Press 20 Northpointe Parkway, Suite 188 Amherst, NY 14228Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data
Postcolonial literary history and Indian English fiction / Paul Sharrad.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
ISBN 978-1-60497-560-4 (alk. paper)
1. English fiction—20th century—History and criticism.
2. Anglo-Indian fiction—History and criticism.
3. English literature—Indic influences.
4. India—In literature.
5. British—India—Intellectual life.
6. Postcolonialism in literature. I. Title.