All rights reserved
Printed in the United States of America
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise), without the prior permission of the publisher. Requests for permission should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to Permissions, Cambria Press, PO Box 350, Youngstown, New York 14174-0350.Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data
Dillon, John F., 1954-
Response to The Da Vinci Code as impression management / John F. Dillon and William J. McKeel.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
ISBN 978-1-934043-68-4 (alk. paper)
1. Brown, Dan, 1964- Da Vinci code.
2. Jesus Christ—In literature.
3. Mary Magdalene, Saint—In literature.
4. Christian saints in literature.
5. Christianity in literature. I. McKeel, William J.