News Item 128
12-Sep-11 - The APSA 2011 Conference in Seattle was a great success for Cambria Press
The 2011 American Political Science Association (APSA) conference in Seattle was a very successful one for Cambria Press. There was a great deal of interest in the Cambria Press titles, especially the ones in the Politics, Institutions, and Public Policy in America book series by Scott Frisch and Sean Kelly.
There was excitement over well-reviewed bestsellers being released as paperbacks and made ready for course adoption. These are:
• Corruption and American Politics by Michael A. Genovese and Victoria A. Farrar-Myers
• Jockeying for the American Presidency by Lara M. Brown
• Jimmy Carter and the Water Wars by Scott A. Frisch and Sean Q Kelly
With the upcoming 2012 elections, it was not surprising that there was much interest in:
• Saving American Elections by Anthony Gierzynski
• Filibustering in the U.S. Senate by Lauren C. Bell
• Majority Leadership in the U.S. Senate by Andrea Hatcher
• Governing the States and the Nation by Mitchel Herian
Many APSA attendees were also pleased with the 30% discount Cambria Press provided on all hardcover titles, which is also being offered to university libraries. This offer ends on Sept 30, 2011, so if you or your library would like to make this purchase, please contact sales[at]cambriapress.com today.