Cambria Press offers e-books in different configurations according to version and format. The “Bronze” offer is provided at no charge to libraries for any hard copy title already purchased and in the library catalog.
For each book, three versions of electronic content are provided as follows:
- Sample Version: the first chapter of a book.
- Student Version: an abridged version of the book that has footnotes, endnotes, and references removed from the work.
- Complete Version: the entire, complete, unabridged book with all content.
For each book, multiple formats of content are provided which fall into four categories as follows:
- Web Reader Format: versions may be read using any standard web browser.
- PDF Format: versions may be downloaded to personal computers and read using PDF reader software.
- Device Format: versions may be downloaded and read on computer tablets or reading devices including iPad, Kindle, Nook, and other generic devices that use the standard epub format.
- Software Reader Format: versions may be downloaded to computers and read using software readers including Adobe Digital Editions, Kindle for PC, Nook for PC, MobiPocket Reader, and others.
For each book, offers are presented for student and complete versions in bundles that include:
The Platinum Offer includes the Gold Offer plus unlimited, concurrent access and downloads. The Platinum Offer is designed for professors who wish to use the book as a primary, secondary, or recommended title in course syllabi. Please see the Desk Copy Plus Program for more information.