About the Series
The mission of the Cambria Sinophone World Series is to expand and advance scholarly discussion of the Sinophone world, which refers to the Sinitic-language cultures and communities born of colonial and postcolonial histories that lie on the margins of geopolitical nation-states across the world. This series publishes and promotes innovative books that are in the vanguard of their disciplines and showcases creative interdisciplinary research from the fields of literature, history, cultural studies, anthropology, and sociology.
Professor Victor H. Mair (University of Pennsylvania) is the series editor. Other board members are:
- Michael Berry (UCLA)
- Wendy Larson (University of Oregon)
- Jianmei Liu (HKUST)
- Christopher Lupke (University of Alberta)
- Carlos Rojas (Duke University)
- Haun Saussy (University of Chicago)
- Tansen Sen (NYU Shanghai)
- Shu-mei Shih (UCLA)
- Jing Tsu (Yale University)
- David Der-wei Wang (Harvard University)
Proposals for this series can be submitted via this website.
- 2021 Cambria Press
Innovative publisher of the world's top scholars